TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Meta NightClub is a collection of NFTs running on the Ethereum network. This website is only an interface allowing participants to purchase digital collectibles. Users are entirely responsible for the safety and management of their own private Ethereum wallets and validating all transactions and contracts generated by this website before approval.
By using this website you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving Meta NightClub NFTs.
2. FeesIf you elect to purchase a Meta NightClub NFT through the Site, any financial transactions that you engage in will be conducted solely through the Ethereum network. We will have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any transactions. We will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage or any other transactions that you conduct via the Ethereum network.
3. Risk AsumptionYou accept and acknowledge each of the following: - NFTs and cryptocurrencies are relatively new and the regulatory landscape is unsettled. New regulations could negatively impact such technologies impacting the value for your Meta NightClub NFT. You understand and accept all risk in that regard. - Please be aware that the prices of NFTs are extremely volatile and fluctuations in the prices of other NFTs and impact the price of your Meta NightClub both positively and negatively. Given the volatility, NFTs should not be considered an investment. You assume all risks in that connection.
4. Our Site is not intended for children. You must be at least 18 years old to access this Site or purchase a Meta NightClub NFT. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this Site for any reason. By accessing the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
5. You have provided your consent to us using the data accordingly (for example, to communicate with you through our mailing list). We will collect information directly from you when you use our services or visit our website. We will use the data that we collect for direct marketing only, to send you communications in the form of email regarding products and services that we and our partners offer. You always have the right to say no to further direct marketing, at any time. You can use the opt-out link (Unsubscribe) that you find in all direct marketing communications, or by contacting us.
6. We may make changes to the Terms at our discretion. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Any changes to the Terms will apply on the date that they are made, and your continued access to or use after the Terms have been updated will constitute your binding acceptance of the updates. If you do not agree to any revised Terms, you may not access or use the Site.